FTE Connect can work for your facility in many ways, regardless of your facility's size and budget. If you would like a step-by-step walkthrough of how the application works, we invite you to contact us today. We will set up an interactive demo that will give you a technical look at FTE Connect and allow you to see how easy the application is to use. In addition, here are the top five ways FTE Connect will work for you:
- Maximize Internal Staffing Efficiencies. FTE Connect allows you to utilize your own staffing resources in a more effective manner by allowing individual staff members to access the application at any time to view and request available shifts. You post available shifts, they log in to see them and request the shifts that work for them. You receive notice immediately with our built-in messaging system, eliminating unnecessary downtime and increasing the efficiency of your HR staff.
- Connect with Available Professionals. With the FTE Personal segment of this application, we have built a database of healthcare professionals in your area. These qualified professionals view your listings and select the opportunities they are looking for, from extra shifts to part-time positions to full-time placement. With the addition of FTE Personal to the FTE Connect application, your job listings have become highly targeted classified ads at no cost to you!
- Avoid Unnecessary Layoffs. Because FTE Connect allows you to post your own personnel, the cycle caused by overstaffing can be avoided (i.e., laying off a good employee now only to rehire or use temp staff when demand returns). Much time and effort has been spent acquiring and training your current staff, and layoffs only incur further costs and lower morale among your remaining staff. Use FTE Connect to its fullest potential and you will recoup the costs associated with idle staff by charging other facilities to "borrow" these valuable employees. As every member must sign our Non-Compete/Non-Poaching Agreement, you and your employees are protected at all times.
- Proactively Plan for Staffing Needs. Oftentimes, HR personnel and clinic managers know well in advance when a facility will need a temporary or permanent staff member, such as maternity and paternity leave, retirement and personal leave. When you know you have an upcoming vacancy, whether it be temporary or long-term, FTE Connect will help you proactively plan ahead and find the staff you need without causing a lapse in patient care or undue stress on your other employees.
- Locate Full-Time Staff. Many times, you simply need part-time or seasonal help; however, full-time needs will arise at some point. FTE Connect, along with its FTE Personal database, can provide you with the resources you need to find the perfect full-time fit.